Friday 26 March 2010

♥kelong fishing:)♥

.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
Annyeong Haseyo people.....:) 
How are you? I'm fine...thank you...=p
Almost 2 weeks my dear and counting.Hopefully this will last.
"Like we say Kiter, manusia merancang,ALLAH yang tentukan"
So hopefully.Pray hard aites.:)
Btw,take care upon your journey to the kelong with ur dad and abg.Wear lifejacket okaes..
Don't make me risau.Or else you will receive those same text messages that i send you 4 plus in the morning like on thursday morning. Sayang you...:)
Go catch some big fishes for me and our children.Haha..ok...Dreaming jek ehk.Catch some big fishes
that you promise my mum.Berbual ngan mama tak bilang ehk...=p
***
Hate-hate relationship with the laptop.Attitude problem ah this laptop.Debik kang.You see now i need to reformat the com.Menyusahkan.com
***
Yesterday shopping outing with keela was great great and great.Went gugu gaga upon reaching there.
Satu bugis kalau boleh dier nak borong.Thanks for the belt aites:-) I wanna go shopping with you again lah my dear.I love you too.....
***
It was unexpected.Nevertheless have a good laugh over 'things'...english..keling...you make me pening ah seriously.haha=p Reminiscing those stuff was weird but "......".Last long with your princess...:) And thanks for the wishes.Sayang ah kau....KWN jek ehk....
***
And i past all my module for semester 2.YAYYY!!!WWWOOOHHOOOO!!!!:D
Alhamdullilah...Shaking upon checking the result....sejok satu badan...kay...nie melebih...
Retaking science for sem 1...all thanks to the stupid faci....>:(  marah nie marah....
  ***
BESOK SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!:D
U know what that means...
Alah...senang you be my jiran kaes....
Asek meet at the secret tunnel jek....=p
 ***
Klah....naddy signing out...  
Annyeong!!!!!!
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....