Wednesday 8 September 2010

♥all that happens,have its reason♥

 
.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
"Faith is indentified through outer appereances and hopes.Faith is that which is pure in the hearts and assured by deeds."
Do you have this feeling of helpless-ness.When you want to try to help this person,but certain words aren't just right enough for us to say.You become conscious of everything that you are about to say with the fear that it might hurt that person's feeling.
I want to help him.I want to say the right words to him and make him feel better.
But,i don't know if i can and if it is possible for him to accept what i said.
I don't like him keeping mum about this and not talking and sharing.....
All that i want to say to him is to have faith with himself...have faith in god..Insya-allah..
Do you know how helpless i feel thinking about how i cannot help you.....All that i can offer is my thoughts and doa/dua.
Just remember that every problem have its solution.
 ***
Sekian...
.Diakhiri dengan :
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....