Friday 21 January 2011

♥Sentimental memories♥


.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
***
The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.  ~Elbert Hubbard, The Notebook, 1927
***
My heart,my soul,my best friend,my baby love,my everything,my life.Nur Widad Zunah.Oh how much i miss her whenever she's not around..From the way she talks,she screams,she cries,she smiles.Haha!My little drama queen.My little mini me.She's just turning 9 and i feel like she is growing far too fast me... She seems to understand me more than my 18 year old sister and she agree with me for almost about anything.And one event that i just can't seem to forget is when she fell 'sick' for 1-2 months.My heart just drop to see her in that state.Her cries makes me cries.Her strongness going through all the ordeal makes me cries.She is like an adult trap in a child body.No matter how irritating she can be sometimes,i just love her.And now as i'm typing i feel like crying already...haha...So sentimental only.
***
Found this picture in the photo album.My bestfriend.Nur Sabrina Bte Mansoor.Almost 17 years now.
She knew practically everything about me that most people doesn't.She was there when a boy screw up my heart.She let me lay on her thigh and stroke my hair like my mum would do.
Hope our friendship will last and may the obstacles that we go through before makes us stronger.
Sayang you.
***
My beloved grandma,grandpa, my cousin Nur Aisyah and me(the chubby one)...Haha...How time pass by quickly.And to grandma and grandpa,may you stay healthy and may you be bless with long life...Although i may not visit you as often...In my heart,i still love you.
Sekian...
.Diakhiri dengan
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....