Thursday 25 October 2007

exams,exams and exams!!!!!!!!!

Life is one long struggle in the dark.

tom is my geo exams for o lvl....i can't help but worry whether i am going to do find since not much preparation had been done as i had been focusing on studying for my chemistry...aniwae today chemistry was fine and manageable...it is not as tough as i had expected though i do not have high expectations of it since i'm afraid that i might dissappoint myself....overall everything that i study had come out which was a major relief....beyond that everything is fine...(i think)hope to do well this time....



i had been such a spender this few days..i can't seem to stop spending money...my 'duit raya' had finished due to all the spending....now i readed to buy this snakeskin show at outfitter at cwp which match with my handbag which i decided to bring to the prom...its all about prom now....i just bought 3 necklaces,4 earings and 2 hairclips just now!!in one day....i spend almost up to $15...what the heck..i'm trying to save my money...but it seem i just can't...my sis had been noisy about finding work but both my parents object to it since she is still studying...(haha!!!!)right now my major celebrity obsession is lily allen..she is so cute...like her song too...anyway i'm going off to do some more studying now..wish me luck kaes!!!


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....