Friday 30 March 2012

Goodbyes and farewell.


Assalamualaikum
Oh yeah.Well Hi!
Life have been busy,hectic.Hardly have any time for myself nowadays except on Saturday and Sundays.
And those Saturdays and Sundays just choose to past by so quickly.
This is what they call working life don't they.Everyday the same routine.
How i miss lying down flat on my bed,staring up on the ceiling and worry about practically nothing.
Those days are gone.Long gone.
I just wish to have a long getaway,far away from here....2 weeks..3 weeks...pretty please.
So for work,it had been almost 5 months alhamdulillah.Hectic,fun,undesribable and some more unexplain words to explain this work of mine.
And as of today,i lost my partner.My 10-7pm partner.The one who take the same bus as me...To and fro work...Can you just not go...
Have a great career ahead at the new place my dear friend.May Allah bless you and your new workplace.
Oh how painful goodbye is.
I just hate goodbyes.And i am sure you do too...:'((
Just too emotional to write anything here.Oklah.
Bye.
Assalamualaikum readers.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....