Monday 21 January 2008

today had been a very tiring day i ever had in years...i had help out my kak long which is my cousin to sell things at a bazaar at safra mount faber in telok blangah way...luckily there's an air-conditioner at that place...it was held for 2 days and i can't imagine telling you how tired i am right now...will tell about the details of the bazaar tom...

i'm thinking of redying my hair with a lighter shade cause i'm not satisfied with the colour of my hair right now which is mahagony red....i think the colour have faded after i go swimming....i'm not sure whether i should highlight my hair or dye my whole hair...thinking of using revlon cause it is ammonia free and it will not damage our hair....thinking of using garnier too but either one...

getting my o level result soon and i am so damn NERVOUS!!!!!my mum said it is too late already...URRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway my dad bought a brand new portable psp from his friends at just $220...so happy!!!!klah gtg...i'm having a migrain right now...sorry fot the speeling and pardon me if i am wrong...dadas...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....