Wednesday 9 January 2008

today i woke up quite early or should i say very early...which is at 6.40am..surprisingly i dont feel sleepy or tired..i feel fresh...wait until 7.30 to do my exercise routine..quickly on discovery channel and am just in time as the show is just going to start..the exercise is about butt lift...i feel so refresh after doing the exercise which is about 1/2 hour...my butt and thigh feel so good and it feels like my butt had been lifted and i can like my stomach issuck without me sucking in....after that watch yoga...and decided that tom i will do yoga cause i read it will improve postures and i want curvy hips....hehes:)

after watching yoga ifeel so damn tired and went to sleep until 11.30am..and my mum tease me about sleeping right after doing execise....hehes:)i am not a morning person actually but the aerobic programme on the television kind of motivated me to woke up in the morning...

and my aunt got a shop book on a bazaar and she and my mum sort of want to venture into business and its kinda funny to me to see my mum so enthusiastic about this business thingy...hehess:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....