Thursday 19 June 2008

am watching youtube at the same time blogging.iwoke up early this morning at 8.10am.today is my mum 38 birthday and i am super duper excited for her.but her present will have to wait until later cause both my sis and i are broke..well not exactly broke.i have $1 something in my purse.does that count?hehes:)just finished watching my favourite drama at sensasi,which is cinta fitri.the story is humouring and i have been videotapping it using my mum digital camera.standing in front of the tv every 2pm videotaping...hahax!!!

am excited for tomorrow to come.have not been out this week except to the store near my house to buy some things.:)thats all.still in my pink panther night clothes.will bath later...dadas...much kisses and loves<3<3

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....