Sunday 14 September 2008

May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.
Maryanne Radmacher-Hershey, 1995


am posting again.today was a hectic day.was out from afternoon after my prayers till night.

so today's menu for breakfast and pre-dawn meal is and going to be:
JENG!JENG!JENG!!!drumroll please:
kuah lodeh with lontong...hehes:)my fav...

tomorrow's menu is:
roti kirai with beef curry...yum.yum.

so tomorrow am going to my grandparent house for breakfast.hope my cuz will be joining too...hopefully.or i will be utterly disappointed.

the places i visit today:
-bank
-causeway point
~guardian
~johnlittle
~watson
-tanjong pagar(accidental)
-geylang
~joo chiat complex(muzika records)
~bazaar

so as i say today was a hectic day.after withdrawing money from the bank rush to causeway to meet keela.i phone her like a dozen time to confirm the time and place to meet but cannot get through.later i gather that she was praying..hehes:)

fast fowarding time,today i uber duber happy.i get my hands on the hi-tea hari raya ticket.we were like searching for muzika records from storey-storey but later gather information that it was at the basement.so the malu ser.cinta fitri season 2 vcd was out.can't wait to get my hands on it.it cost 25.90.will totally be saving money on that.

anyway when i was choosing and going to pay for the tix this was the conversation:
sv:okay.ticket nak braper?
me:(i can't remember what i say.but i was not answering his qn)
sv:dik saya tanyer ticket nak braper?
me:(i was like so the malu standing there,keela was browsing the vcds there)ermm...satu jek.(smiling)
sv:betol satu jek tak ajk kwn yg tu ker.betol pegi sorang?
me:a'ah.sorang.
sv:(searching for the table which have 1 seat)ok dik.ni ader 2 meja.nak maner satu?table 36 atau 38?
me:ermm...(i was like frowning and i was super super blurr at that time.it took me a few minutes to decide and later ask keela opinion)
keela:ambek yang paling depan ah.
me:ader tmpt dudok yg lagi depan?
sv:ni jer yg ader dik.pejabat sensasi bagi ticket from(i forgot what table no it is)sampai ygni aja.yg meja kat depan dah habes di jual.
me:(super duper shock.)lastly decide on table 36.
pay the ticket and walk around for awhile.keela was at one corner calling my name holding CF vcd.and i rush to her.and the SV talk about something.and i ask how much is it.to long of a story.

skipping that part,later went to bazaar to accompany keela to buy food for breakfast.keela bought many food for her family memebers.i only buy shark fin's soup.1 for $2.

later go home my mum was like screaming at me for going back late.quickly perform my asar prayers.then after breakfast went to meet keela at bus-stop to go to mosque and perform terawih together.was super duper fun.:)only perform 8 today.anyway meet by BFF aishah with her mum.shout her name.she is s cute and sweet wearing tudung.aishah if you are reading this i think i prefer you wearing tudung.more preetier and sweeter like candy..hehes:)

thats all for today.today pre-dawn meal will only be me and dad.TOGETHER.urrghh...

♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....