Wednesday 16 September 2009

♥LalalaLa♥

Photobucket

Sesungguhnya ku resah

AM I OK?AM I OK?

I'M NOT OK!!!!
This is all my sister fault.... i got missed calls and she don't even bother to tell me....
She was like"ADEK TAK TAU!" mcm nak nanges aku....
Now did i know why i'm throwing tantrums....It is because i'm pms-ing...and i am having period for the SECOND bloody toootooot time.....menyakitkan hati-lah.....
It's been 2 years in a row now....
Sometime i just wish i am a neat freak.
Seeing other people neat bedroom makes me look at mine like it is the most messiest room ever.
I'm still asking myself the same questions...
And my sis been saying the same bloody answer....It's tiring...I need a rest...I want to go vacation far far away...and return back here with no recalling of any tragic incident.....
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

*do you still think of me,the way that i still think of you?imy...thats all...haaiisshh...naddy dah start merepek...bye!!*

*isly*

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....