Friday 19 December 2008

so lately,have been busy with work..so now my world revolves around watsons(which i totally hate it).aniwaes,today is my aunt birthday..my mum called to remind me...so wish her the normal stuff that people would wish for on birthday wishes..Just now,i drop a visit to better Vision to do my eye test for free trial of contact lenses..so will collect it on tuesday the 23rd...i hope i was having morning shift that day or better off...which reminds me that on last tuesday ws my off day day..so there is a high chance that i will be off on that day....and..i got good news...my bff got 8 points for her N level results after her second try which surprise me..i was so delighted and feel like jumping but i have to resist my temptation due to working conditions..hahax!!so today was a busy day...i spend the whole day shifting place,rolling small carpets so that it will fit and scotch tape it...my feet were aching so badly that i was practically limping all the way...so tomorrow,i am having morning shift..which is a GOOD news,though it will be a very sleepy day tomorrow...
signing off now....

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....