Monday 5 January 2009

PATIENCE is a success that one can ever achieve.-dirahbumblebee
i currently am so DAMN PISSED OFF!!!!!!!my mum are getting on my nerve every single day or is it just me PMS-ING?ermmm....come to think of it i think it is not just me.any normal person who is in my shoes my place right now will be screaming their heads off!i'm running out of patience...i feel like shouting ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!SHE IS DAMN BLOODY NOISY!!!!!i feel like slamming my head against the wall so that i CAN stop listening to her super DAMN BLOODY FUCKING IRRITATING BULLSHIT NAGGING!!!am practically punching the keyboard and i want to smash the keyboard so badly right now!!!!!!!!!tuning or should i say blasting the speaker to christina aguilera what a girl want song.(which irritate me at times.ahax!)at least that will make me forget about the BLOODY FUCKING NAGGING SHE HAVE GAVE ME EVERY SINGLE DAY!and my hair will be dropping out soon because of her.i can't just understand why,now that our thoughts always clash with each other and we will never get along like last time.she is like the ULTIMATE MAK CIK KEPO in the making.intruding my private life.i can't have my private session anymore.it will either be the sound of my siblings fighting or making a lot of noise while playing or it will be my mum nagging at one of us.i heard at the mrt train just now 3 girls age about 16 or 17 years old talking, with one of them saying that her mother is PISSING HER OFF!!!and i SO want to totally join her and said that i experince the same problem.mothers can be so BLOODY IRRITATING at times..one moment i will be laughing with her and the next both of us will be screaming our heads off at each other.HOW'S THAT, TELL ME??feel like running away from this life and never turning back.but the thing is, i am so soft-hearted.(not to brag pardon me,its the truth)and i hate it.i tend to forgive people easily and that is my weakest point.i want to go to a faraway place and shout and cry and tug my hair and stomp my foot and cry.cry,cry,cry and shout,shout,shout my hearts and feelings out till i can't breath or till i ran out of thing to say.i sometimes hate this place called EARTH.and this is so not me.its the DEVIL thats talking...PHEW...I feel better now....and the one that seems to understand me is GOD and my best friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD,AISHAH BTE ASMAT.she's the one that i turn to when i need a shoulder to cry on.she's the one that i turn to everytime i have a problem.she's the one that i share my happiness with.she never EVER complains and she will be so patient in comforting me when i am going through hell...thank GOD,for sending me an angel who i called friend..i LOVE YOU LOTS DEAR!!LOTS!no one can ever replace you in this whole wide world.you are the ONE and ONLY..:)My SPECIAL ONE,SITI AISHAH BTE ASMAT.MUACKKZZZ!!!!!this song is for you girl.I TURN TO YOU.BY :THE EVER FANTABOLOUS CHRISTINA AGUILERA!!!!!round of applause please..

♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....