Wednesday 14 April 2010

♥rainy days♥


.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
Annyeong Haseyo people.....:) 
Chal ji-nae-shŏ-ssŏ-yo people?
Tomorrow is the day...new year...new class,new friends....Start of school....
Start of school = High amount of food spending...:) which is good for me cause i want to tembam myself up....
***
My laptop is finally okay after it had been reformat....4 hours of waiting...worth it...no more windows vista for me....very the happy....:D
***
It's tough...but i know i had to accept it....Hope it will make things better....feeling down these few days....
and i just need someone..Oh azura!!!!!! :'(
Why do people change?
I need a bundle of crazy potatoes with lots and lots of cheese....LONG JOHN SILVER!!!I NEED YOUR FOOD!!!!!!!!!:(
***
Klah....naddy signing out....
Annyeong!!!!!!
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....