Tuesday 23 November 2010

♥Assalamualaikum Cinta♥

.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
***
Tonight, when Allah is accepting Duas, may yours be one of them. When He is forgiving people, may you be one of them. When He is showering His mercy down, may it land on you and when you meet your friends & relatives in Jannah, may I be with you. Ameen :) [via FB Sister]
***
Butterflies.My tummy is having butterflies....Wondering what is giving me butterflies?While waiting for a video to load,went into facebook(as usual) and pretty much behaving like a stalker(who doesn't) browse through this particular person photos of her cousin,friend,kakak,adik(whoever that is) getting ready for nikah...those photos make me go awww like crazy and grinning to myself from ear to ear like one mentel kid...-.-' The photos was so sweet...*picturing my own version of nikah session..me in the bedroom awaiting for the akad nikah* haha...ok....stop
You see,last Saturday nenek slept over due to atok being admitted to tan tock seng due to his skin condition and leg pain..was interogating my nenek at what age did she get married.And surprisingly she remembered it...
She was 17 when she officially became a wife to my atok Karim who is one year older which is 18 years old.
They get married at my kampong which is at Malacca but migrated over to Singapore and change over their citizenship to Singaporeans which explains why  mostly my cousin are in various parts of Malaysia which consist of mostly KL and Malacca.
***
Enough of history session,school was becoming a chore lately.But trying my very best not to partial or skip school either because of valid reason or not valid reasons.
The understanding test(UT) which take 10% of our score was like seeing ABCDEFGHIJKLMN all over the screen....
Was lucky enough to manage to do some of the questions...
Insya-allah Nadhirah Bte Rahmat boleh!:D
I want IPHONE!!tsk.okay topic out..sudden craving for Iphone.....
***
My sister that i love very much will be completing her 'A' s soon...one more paper to go..MCQ!!
***
Lastly..not to mention...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1 was SPECTACULAR.Thanks love for watching it with me though you hate Harry Potter this much*(________________________________________x10)* much.
The trip to Marina Barrage was cancelled due to the weather...
Bukan rezeki kiter to go there sayang...Prolly next time okay...we'll enjoy ourselves banyak2 kat situ alright....:)) Everything that happens have its reason....
***
Sekian...
.Diakhiri dengan
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....