Thursday 25 November 2010

♥marhaba elbe♥

.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
*** 
There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn’t thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence
comes from experiences;who knows she can fall,pick herself up,and move on.
***
How should i start this off?
When i thought that i would be okay if he were ever to mention the famous "B" word.It wasn't.
I was trying to be okay.Lying to myself every minute of the second.
I am in a mixture of feelings like a yoghurt with different toppings on top.
An explosion of things that you want to say,to do but you just can't put your mind into it or phrase it into words.
Just great isn't it.
This is just a part and parcel of life.I'll try to incorporate that into my life everyday.Or is it.
Things are falling into a downfall.
Ingat Allah she says.
But still she finds it hard.Not to remember HIM but doing the things..things...Its a tough explanation.
Step into my shoes.And you will feel what i feel.
Its not about age ya' know.Its about how the surroundings affects us.
It can be on how our parents brought us up into too...
I was brought up in a so call half conservative half not family.So that is how it shape me.That is where i got my personality from.That is why sometimes..Hmm...
Had a super long conversation.
It was like a wake up call.
Just need to wake up.First thing.
Apply those things.Just act like how i act around my friends.More opening up.And confidence.
Maybe being to much of a "soft-hearted" person.
Like a situation which happen recently...till she steps on my head and take advantage of what me and my family had done to her.
Feel like screaming my heads off and just give her one tight slap.
But to do that,i am not too good of a person to do that to her.Am i right?
Its her choice.And don't blame me if i were to turn away from you dear friend.
Oh God...
In the end.I think the problem lies with me.I choose not to take notice the changes that is happening around me.Pretending that everything will be ok.Problems will settle by itself.
"Everybody's changing..and i don't feel the same".
Its time for a change.
A change.
Cause its not like what it seems anymore.
I'm 19.And i got to make my own choices in life,with my parents as my teachers and guiders in life.
***
Sekian...
.Diakhiri dengan
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....