Monday 13 December 2010

♥in my heart♥

.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
***
Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.  That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.  ~Emily Kimbrough
***
Monday.
Today is not my day i assume.
Overslept.Woke up at 9.15.The time which i should be arriving school at.
Furthermore,my head was not in its good state.Having headaches.
But since i do not want to use up my 'X' for school,i eventually turn up.
Though when i arrive there,half the class was gone for break.
To make matter worse,today's topic was clueless as usual.
Does not have a single clue on what was being taught.
And i feel guilty for tumblr-ing and checking facebook every single second of my precious moment at school.
But my day ends good.
Saw this cute just married malay couple with henna still on their hands on the bus looking at each other ring...
I was like watching their every move while listening to the I pod...Oh my...i feel like such a stalker.
My Sunday evening was spent with my little siblings.
And my little sister,after 2 days,already knew how to cycle bicycle with just two wheels.No help whatsoever...Was a happy kid.Showing mum and dad her success.
Congratulation little one...:)
And my saturday was great.
Let the picture do the talking.



I love you Mr.
***
Sekian...
.Diakhiri dengan
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....