Saturday 11 December 2010

♥suitcase full of love♥

.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
*** 
Friendship with oneself is all-important,because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
***
Yesterday was like any normal friday.The only thing that is different,instead of going home after school,went to SSC with my 2 lovely ladies to bought my lenses and some household stuff.
Head to Rubinah's and treat them and myself prata,while Aishah treat us drinks...
A lot of storytelling was done while we were there.
Example gf told me that i was not good at lying..and if i were to do so,it will be obvious...-.- Oh my...And also they told me i had a habit of biting my lips when i was nervous...HAHA!yeah..so true..and the bad habit goes on till now...
Oh and how irritating gf were at school....Whining every seconds on how she want to hug her baby love..I was eating my nasi lemak ignoring every second that i could before finally exploding...haha...oh my..and she burst with laughter...Sungguh the major TSK!was giving her the "naseb kau bestfriend aku...kalau tak..." script...It makes me wanna hug someone far but close to heart....:(
And tumblr just had a breakdown few days ago...Everybody at school was like going berserk..thinking that school block our access to that beloved webby of ours...It turns out...they close the webby because of over-capacity...Just like love expected...And i realise how addicted i was to tumblr...and so do the others...Need to do something about it....
By the way...HOLIDAY IS IN ONE WEEK TIME BABY!!!imagine the happiness...i'm going to be free for 2 whole weeks...going to bury my head in notes if possible and push up my gpa..:(
Talking about school....I'm stuck on doing my Reflection Journal..12 more hours till the deadline...need to think fast......
Thanks love for the movie....I Love You....;)
***
Sekian...
.Diakhiri dengan
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....