Wednesday 9 February 2011

♥bookworm-ing♥


.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
***  
Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.  ~Antoine de Saint-
***
Today is love first day...Am so happy for him...And as i am typing these away,i'm munching on these tidbit crackers that the teacher had given each and every one us... None of the team members was here yet with the two of them just left for late lunch.Am bored dead,so decided to blog.
Well,woke him up at 6.20 am but with failed response.So decided to call him again at 6.30.and yet again,no answer,with me ending up anxiously msg-ing him and waiting him for his response before deciding to call him again if i get no response after 5 mins,which eventually he did.
Oh,i so want to pinch his nose...Hope he have a great day ahead at work.
So for my current addiction,am stuck at reading this book entitled "eat,pray,love" that love had bought for me.
Oh my.It has been so long since i last touch a book and actually reading it without abandoning it and forget all about the book.Am foreseeing myself being a bookworm again since school is coming to an end in a few days time.Am very the happy,but worried at the same time since not much preparation had been done yet for the the upcoming test.
A large burden have been lift of me.Have deleted all the mails in both my hotmail account and blaming myself for creating and using two emails that will just make my life troublesome.It is all due to the first email account that sounds kidd-ish and not appropriate for my use at this age.And it contradicts my personality...
Lastly,can't stop playing this "angry bird" game ever since it was introduce to me on love Iphone application.
Sekian... 
 Diakhiri dengan
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

With the book...Once again,thank you so much!:D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....