Thursday 3 February 2011

♥lets smile alright♥


.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
*** 
Beri hati mu hanya untuk Allah, pasti Allah temukan pada mu pemilik yang terbaik. Hamparkan masa mu seluasnya hanya untuk Allah, pasti Allah aturkan kehidupan mu dengan baik. 
***
Wanting to blog,but just no idea what to blog.There's a lot to be written.But words are just not good enough in expressing those feelings,those emotions.
All that i know is somehow,deep down i know this is going to happen.Only i am just good at ignoring it and pushing it aside.Now that it happens,i don't know how to feel and react.
I know its for the better.
You know when the heart refuses to do something that you should.
This alone doesn't explain about how i feel.
You know,how you want to help somebody badly but you couldn't cause you yourself have yourself to be taken care of.
You know you want to tell and share to your friends about it,but with the fear they will misunderstood you and urge you to just move on cause the guy is not worth.
Sometimes family members too..you tell them your story and they,like your friends will judge the guy badly cause he broke your heart and he is not worth and you deserve someone better.
In the end,you gave up.You stop telling them your problems.You keep to yourself.
In the end.Now.I think god has its way,has his own plans.Maybe this are for the better.
I cannot deny that i am sad.I am heartbroken.I feel cheated of my feelings.And i am here not to blame anyone.But,I am okay,i learn to love God in the process.I learn that in order to love somebody,you must love him because of God.And if it doesn't turn out the way you want you will not do foolish things that sometimes people do.It's hard to explain.
But if you are reading this...
I am perfectly okay.I totally respect your decision.No worries.:)
You know this heart still loves you no matter what.Yes i know people may change.I may change.But never once will i forget the love that i had for you...
Sekian... 
 Diakhiri dengan
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....