Friday 28 December 2007

december

my life has been dull this few days all because of my sis leg...i had been trapped in my house like foreva...only just now i went out for job hunting with my cousins with no luck at all since it is christmas...will wait till cny come then we will go job hunting again together......

its such a bore stuck at home with no where to go...this week is like the most fucking days of my life cause my mum don't have the heart to leave my sis alone whose thigh had been accidentally burnt when she go off the wrong side of the motorcylce few days ago at our village....

she had been rather annoying and irritating...i feel sorry for my mom,my small sis,my small bro and myself cause we all had to be a maid to her by helping her and listening orders from her....i'm like so PISSED OFF!!!!i've been evil at her by teasing the way she walk and laughing by heads off though i know its bad...but i can't take it...pity her though....and she is always scolding me for my bad behaviour as i had been complaining non-stop about being stuck at home all the time and sulking and shouting and screaming my heads off....

my life these days had been nothing but watching what the tv programmes had to offer...helping my business enthusiastic mum rolling the newspaper to make basket and what-so-ever and listening to little siblings ANNOYING shouting,crying,screaming and non-stop fight thoroughout the days which makes my head go crazy.....

THIS!!!is like my most annoying and boring month of the year with the non-stop rain because of the moonsoon month...and we had to stay at home and can do nothing other than wishing it would stop....

can't wait for next year though...hoping to have a good year ahead....i have cut my hair and finally got the green light to dye my hair..my lil sis and i dye our hair already...i want to start afresh with a "new life,new beginning" vision....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....