Friday 7 December 2007

mad

i donnoe why but i am noticing myself scolding others lately...my cousins had come over to my house for a few days and the house become like a childcare centre....there is noise all day long with all the shouting done by my beloved cousin....

things had not been so well this day...i am like a battleship ready to strike my mum anytime.i am giving her the silent treatment and yesterday she went berseck with and pick a fuss out of me over some issues.it is the same issues regarding food.it is up to me whether i want to eat or not.and she kept repeating the same HURTFUL sentences...and i was like standing there...piss off with her while she kept making noise to me...in my heart i am already cursing her stuff like "just shut up your $%#*& mouth and stop complaining....!!!!!!!i know i am not perfect...and if u hate me just let me die" sort of thing....i so HATE her sometimes....


she is also a complete...i repeat COMPLETE LIAR!!!she says she is gonna dye my hair for me...but guess what?as usual she don't dye my hair for me and completely ignore me when i ask her to do my hair for me....i'm so piss off and my patience is wearing thin and i can explode anytime...and guess what???just now...a few minutes ago she ask me to cook....how can she????urrrghh!!!!i feel like crying already....


my cousins which come over was alright...though my primary 2 cousin keep demanding me to do something for her....i am so pissed off with her sometimes but i love her...she is also can be quite stubborn too sometimes....but fara...shes like a total westerner kid.she,like me,don't like to eat rice.the day before she eat 5 plates off spagetthi noodle.but she manage to stay slim.and i forgot to mention tough.she is soooo like me...but she is an athele though liket o run about and is so hyperactive.


my other favourite cousin which is in australia will be coming home tom i guess.so miss them....can't wait to see what sourveneir they migh gave me and the scrapbook my cuz aisyah had promise...if she remember lah.


here are some photos of me and my cuz camwhoring inside my bedroom.for the past few days my sis had been sleeping with me and cuzin cause she is scared as my cuz keep shouting lantai 13!!!lantai 13!!!hahax:)miss them already..and my mum had promise to go to swimming pool together tom if it doesn't rain in woodlands swimming complex.








No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....