Monday 21 April 2008

okay yesterday started badly and ends badly..my life can be supposingly boring and i am like dying.never talk the whole day cause not in the mood and is angry about what my sis says about me.its like wtf!!!if i want to wear tank top what hell do you care!!its not like its stated no tank tops allowed in this house.my family members can be so old-fashioned,not sometimes most of the time.their way of thinking is like way back to the stone age.like hello this is the 21st century!!!and no one bothers anymore about what you wear only idiots do that.

and yesterday it ends badly.my bro had bad extreme bad cough and have short breath and my mum says it could be bronchitis(sorry if i mispelled)and it was.cab to kkh and the fee was 16.20...hehes..mental note:stop taking note of those things.it just kinda stuck to my head once i saw something.registered to the emergency department and go to observation room 2.the same place where he is admitted on january.my mum was right and he was diagnosed with bronchitis.was given a puff every few minutes through this funny gadget.seriosly the hospital sometimes freak me out with their unusual gadgets.

while i was there my eyes was on the wild goose chase,checking out the doctors there.and i created my own manhunt nadhirah version which entertain me.there was one cute not to mention HOT!!chinese doctor which is quite young.he wear a watch!!!i am so excited!!!!i am so addicted with guys who wears watch.donnoe why..pathetic isn't it...but i like it.anyway i was grinning ear to ear everytime i saw he came by...i watch his every move like a stalker..:)i even check out the room he ws on when i was on the way out to buy hot milo for my mum but he wasn't there.:'( and there was this one time where he go to treat my bro and i was grinnig form one ear to another like a complete idiot and my mum notice it and she was like "why are you smiling?" and i was like stammering trying to think of a word to say...seriously why must my mum notice that?and i sort of laughing half-heartedly and say my bro is funny though there is no particular reason to say that.and my mum sort of take that though i know she sort of suspect something which i hope not.

and while he was atending to my bro as he was supposed to warded i was like standing there and quickly took out my phone before i forget about it and took videos while he was talking..he so cute even with his mouth covered.i was like practically drooling over there and melting.when i want to snap his pic he turn around and i think he know i am taking his pic..hehes:)mental note:chinese guys are way...hotter...at least some of them are.

registered my bro and after a few painstaking moment waiting at last he was admid to his ward.every ward was full.my mums wants B1 but it was full and that sort of make my mum angry and she was sulking when i told A2 was full too...haizz....so at last being admitted to B2 where it is very noisy...haha!!!pitied my mum...she had to bear with all the noise.

and after i went home,was super duper tired.seriously,i am practically running everywhere at kkh.felt like i had finished running marathon.so when i arrived home changed clothes,wash my face and iron my sis school clothes and after that hang the wet clothes.felt like crying as i was going to pass out at that moment and my eyes was already heavy and my whole body ache.ate mutton chop which my dad bought at beach rood.ALONE!!!!:'(at 2.00am.everybody was asleep.felt like crying.after that wash the whole stack of dishes.ALONE!!!and after grab some water take a newspaper close the light and head to my room where i read newpaper and by that time it was already 3.30am.decided to bunk in.and guess what?at 7.00am was woke up by my dad.i only got 4 or maybe 3 hours of sleep only!!!!!take my sis to school and this is where i end up.my life is like a complete disaster right now.hate it.!!!felt like skipping class today but don't have the heart too...i am always like that ser...am angry with myself..hmmph...

few words to describe today:CRANKY,TIRED,GET ANGRY EASILY,SLEEPY(need my beauty sleep!!!,EMOTIONAL(will feel like crying),SENSITIVE,DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!so don't get me angry or i will snap your head out and i will not tolerate any nonsense.will not me entertaining people today.not in the mood.sorry.will not reply any msgs.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....