Tuesday 8 April 2008

haven't blog for quite a while.not so many things had happened lately.except on saturday i went to sab birthday party and i and my bff aisha bought a big teddy bear for her and a pooh bear for her sis.we quite enjoy enjoy ourselves there.sab kept apoligizing cause she is not able to entertain us as she is busy with her other guest.we arrive at around 3.45pm at costa sand pasir ris chalet.help around a little bit.we do nothing more than eat and eat.after that camwhoring with my best buddy aishah!!!love her.she said oi am a camera freak which i guess i am.go back late at 10.15pm and my mum kept calling me which is stressing me out.i am also worried as there might not be a bus service as it is already late.though worried we goof around and camwhore in the train as there were not so many people around.i was the one who is the most playful among all.hehes:).luckily by 11.30 we already arrive at sembawang.my mum wait for me at the bus stop and i felt like a kid.SERIOUSLY!!!!

so yesterday i went for my night class which is maths.the teacher was quite funny and he teaches quite good and f.y.i i don't have any friends yet.there are so many newbies yesterday besides me.i guess i and another chinese girl from fuchun sec is the only girls or student who had taken the o level last year.

yesterday is also the first day for my friend aishah attending classes at republic polytechnic.she is attending biotechnical engineering course.
am so happy for her.

okay today i was supposed going to be directed by a bunch of 10-year old kid for a short film they are making.my cousin are going to act as ghost though she is the one who is actually afraid of ghost and i am supposed to act as an adult who is terrified of ghost which i am.the shooting starts at 2pm and end at 3pm.i'm so tired now.my brain is half functioning and my whole body feels like it need a sleep for a few more hours.i'm thinking of not going but i pity them.

i told my mum about it but she said she will call my cousin on behalf of me.and also later me and my mum are going to send my sick sis to polyclinic cause she is having fever and cough for a few days now.i think i am going to be sick.today i had another night class which is science.i hope i am not the only newbie and hope the people there are kind.anyway the classes are held at unity secondary at yew tee.

p.s:sab like the big bear that i and aishah buy for her and she kept sms-ng and calling saying she is hugging the bear.awww...so swit and nice of her.am touched...so happy:)so worth it.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....