Thursday 24 April 2008

today was a short day for me.everything went smooth sailing.nothing bad happen and i am satisfied.except that i am still on a debate with my sis about issues regarding dying of hair.she was always the one who is the last one talking and i am not satisfied cause i am the only one who ends up losing whenever there is a debate and i f***-ing hate it.will not give up.and while debating we were shouting like two crazy monkeys who is fighting over a bunch of bananas and we are going psycho.i was shouting so bad until i got to stop and gasp for breath and then continue on my shouting like a babarian and we stop suddenly like it started suddenly.weird.but it was fun.my sis was debating with her towels on her only.how 'glamorous' is that.i thought of tugging her towel and let her stand there naked and i will end up winning.hahas!!!!

today poa lessons was quite okay.i do not look at the watch as much as last week.this week lesson ends fast mayb due to doing of many practices.and i hate to say this but i actually like this lesson.

during the lesson my sis smsed me without thinking that i was in class.how 'thoughtful' of her.she asked me to buy for her mac chicken and when i arrived home i found her sleeping and until now she have not even touch her burger cause guess what she was still sleeping!!!!try singing to her cause she is easily irritate by my bad singing but that fails and i am freaking pissed off right now.only now i realised that she is closing her ears.wtf!!!everybody asleep.i,as usual was always the midnight owl.will only sleep till it is 2-4 am and wake up late in the afternoon.hahax!!!the tv is on and it is watching my dad sleeping.not the other way round.when i or any other person off or change the channel he will woke up and scold whoever it is and then continue to doze off again.weird but true and my mum was always pissed by it.:)

am irritatingly tring to create my own blogskin.and it is freaking hard i tell you!i don't understand why do need to understand html and all.so irritating and useless.thats all for tonite.!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....