Tuesday 24 November 2009

♥Rotting♥


A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart

I'm rotting in class.Half the class is gone.And the music is replaying over and over again.
Waiting for zura's class to end before our movie session(if there was any today) started.
My butt will get flatter by the day. 
An all pink girl today.Pink clothes,pink tudong,pink shoes.All PINK!!! 
After not coming to school for 2 consecutive days....both of which i intended not to come.With on Friday mom asked me to take half day from school but i just say it's better not to come and she agreed with me....and on Monday,i purposely don't set up my alarm clock but my mum woke me up but i fake that i'm asleep though i'm awake cause i'm too tired to go school after the trip to jb which ended on Sunday,i feel lazy to come to school today but force myself too....

And i just finished downloading Icy Tower game.That game is getting me hooked.
Will be blogging about my days at kampong soon.

4 more days till  Saturday!!!!weee.....=)
Gosh...i'm lazy to go the toilet.Why am i blogging this anyway.
Anyways...I'm gone. 



K dah.
teet....teettt......teettt........
Toodles!!=)
Te Amo=)

*nobody will ever know,especially YOU*

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....