Sunday 1 November 2009

♥Love happens♥


A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart


Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


Went to orchard yesterday to catch a movie at cineleisure but end up going to shaw centre cause it was practically raining heavily and we are stuck at ngee ann city.....
Skipping that,because and despite the rain...there was human traffic jams all the way...Can barely breath....
So....watch "Love Happens" with this person whom only my girlfriends know...The movie was O.k....despite the fact that the room opposite us have this blasting music of "This Is It" which makes me sort of regret not watching it...But nahh...not a big fan of michael jackson...Sooner or later it will be out at channel 5....
All i have to say at the end of the day was...It was great.....got to know more about that person....Sorry i wasn't talking much.....Just having a migraine in the middle of the outing which just spoils my mood......
And that person remembers my bdae which sort of surprise me....I was bad at remembering bdaes....I only remember bdaes of those person that was dear to me.....
Reached home at 11.30pm....almost have a heart attack when i found that my dad was at the living room watching tv....until..that is what i thought....the tv was watching him as usual....Cause i just read an sms from my mum that he was getting angry....Since when ser.....Hmmmm........
And there was quite a few people who was wearing halloween custome at town....saw one with an afro hair which sets me thinking what it has got to do with ghost.....Further up town saw those who dress up as vampires...but only with the cape....Adr yg jadi pochong....angels....Since when did halloween become a trend in Singapore.....If so....next year i will be nenek kebayan for the halloweens.......=p
And did i just notice that his phone was the same as 'HIM'......
Now....i was only able to watch him online....knowing that last time we used to webcam from the time we woke up till 1-2 plus.....
It was tempting  to tegor him....It was menyeksakan not to to tegor him.....How i wish.....But dier milik org laen skrang....Hmmm......If he is happy...i'm also happy kan?
My first ever guy best friend which might also be the last....if only he knows how precious he were......
.I Sarang You.


Officially....in need of a holiday...i can't stop thinking of him.
K dah.

teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....