Monday 15 February 2010

♥kisah matsmart dan peaNad =)♥

AnnyeongHaseyo!!!!!!!=)
So many things have been happening lately.
What with my baby sister just discharge from the hospital....Doctor diagnosed her...and she was perfectly normal.....
So,will be bringing her to see the ustaz cause she is acting super weird lately...what with not being able to withstand the sound of adzan and any surah.....upon hearing that,she will start to scratch people and beat people up...and her hand was super cold....not like mine and the rest.....
Dugaan dari Allah my mama says.....But sometimes i breakdown upon seeing her like that....she said she was tired....sometimes she said like this 'dier yang nak pukol2,widad penat '...the question is...who is 'dier'? cause she have been saying that way too many times....
And it have been 1 month since she had last attended school......she missed school badly....=(
But i guess,there must be a blessing in disguise for what had happen lately.....
and thanks to my sygs for coming to visit my baby sister=) appreciate ur concern sygs....
and also....thnx syg for the elmo and buah tangan....=)
***
*Wipe tears* I just want to say how much i love you MatSmart....You are my love and i hope it stays that way dunia akhirat....I feel like i'm the only one when i am with you.....Departing from you at the end of our every meeting was not easy...I wish time stops when i'm with you.....
.I want you to be my one and only.
Moga2 Allah memperkukuhkan dan merestui cinta kita....=)
~~Amiiinnn~~
.Te Quiero.
Klah....naddy signing out...
Annyeong!!!!!!
*assalamualaikum* 

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....