Monday 1 February 2010

♥And you whispered i miss you♥

AnnyeongHaseyo!!!!!!!=)
First and foremost...my lappy is down for the moment....And that just spoils my mood for the whole month.....Borrowing Siti Aishah lappy till my lappy is Ok...Thank you many2 Siti Aishah!!!!I love you=)That lappy of mine have been having attitude problem this few months with msn not working and all....Haaiiyyooo....
By the way....yesterday was just.....speechless....enjoy every momet of it.....=)It was all that i needed....somebody sitting beside me...sharing kway teow and chocolate pudding and watch the sunset.....sharing stories....problems...and that person just kept quiet while i was talking and lend his shoulders while i cry cause my baby sister was in the hospital....Oh god.....
I donnoe why..but i get this butterfly feeling in my stomach everytime i think of that person....
Sekali.....hhhmmmm......if it is....and i HOPE it is....ammiin~~~
If i were to do it all over again..get hurt and in the end i met him....i would be glad to do so....
The rest of yesterday will only be made known to my sygs......
And...i just want to wish Zura's dad to get well soon....=)
And also i just bought a BRACELET!!!!YAYYY!!!this is to sort of replace my old bracelet which is lost....boohooo...=(
Upcoming test this Saturday...which me luck aites lovelings!!!I love you!!!=)
Klah....naddy signing out...
Annyeong!!!!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....