Thursday 31 March 2011

♥Khamis Jumaat♥

T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y...
This week will be a laughless week.Due to my lips which contains 4 ulcers that decided to appear on the same time.Blooming like mushrooms.Twice at a time on the left upper lips.Which left me to eat and drink using my right side lips.Don't know how i manage to do that,but i eventually did.
So,though today was a lazy day,for the sake of a friend,i eventually helped her to pass a form to the school office before it closes at 6.
Coincidentally,mum had to picked up little sister from school,so we went out together and i get to eat my CHEESE FRIES!!!:D am a happy girl today.But still a part of me longs for satay.Oww..yummy yum...
I am officially a bored girl.Ok bye.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....