Friday 11 March 2011

♥rezeki ada di mana mana♥

.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
*** 
Tali iman yang paling kuat adalah cinta karena Allah dan benci karena Allah.” (HR. At Tirmidzi)
******
10.46 am.And what do i do.Just like my mummy,i'm lazing around teaching my siblings for their home-based learning activity.
So,since i am doing nothing,here i am to share with you my experience searching and finding a job for my 2 months school vacation which have been used up for almost 2-4 weeks as of today.Its not good i tell you.Practically super stress.But i am here not to complain about it since,well..its just part and parcel of life right?
Am saving up money to buy a phone that i wanted BADLY since last year,with this year, the pressure to buy the phone is higher since my 2 years contract had just ended.
Continuing,i never knew searching for a job is this tough since my last two job experiences have been fairly well with getting the job on the spot with just one interview being conducted.
My patience is on the verge of breaking and am having sleepless nights just thinking of this.
Skipping the topic,been watching KBS world.Am currently having a weakness for this drama titled Golden era of daughters-in law.And for suria been watching Jeritan Sepi 3 and Nur Kasih which irritates the hell out of me,but still i found myself watching it,cause it is worth watching.
But i think something good comes out of it though.I got to spend more time with my mum,dad and siblings.Making them laugh to ease their stress especially Haziqah.This is what money can't buy.And as much as i want that job and phone badly,it is always on my second priority list.Loved ones come first.:)
Like in korean language: Sarang Haeyo! :D
Muka budak belom mandi dah on computer...tsk3...
Sekian...
.Diakhiri dengan
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....