Saturday 4 June 2011

Bismillah..Let's start....


Hello there!Assalamualaikum..
Well..this dusty blog of mine should really be updated after 2 months of ignorance.
Typical laziness to update the blog due to the boring topics that i post which i found personally not attractive enough which i thought was due to the fact  that i run out of topics to talk about.
After some mini soul-searching,decided to share with all of you whats going on daily,on Nadhirah Bte Rahmat life.
Topics to be talk about are already on my head.And i hope i don't forget about what to right tomorrow since i found myself being a 'peluper' lately...
Blame it all on school which i may say last time...But i think i have myself to be blame for all the happenings on my life right now.
Signing off with kisses and huggies.♥
Salam to all my muslim readers...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....