Tuesday 22 November 2011

Updates and updates

Assalamualaikum
So,writing(while swiping off the dust and spider webs)of this blog of mine as someone had mention this blog has been dead for a super long time.
Just updating some major events that had happen.
1.No longer schooling.
2.Working.Yes.And i couldn't be more happier and blessed.
Schooling.Shall not elaborate on why i am not schooling anymore.And some will know why.
Working.
My working life.As an Full-time Assistant Childcare teacher.At PPIS.A muslim organization which allows me to perform my duties as a muslim.All this thanks to Allah.Could't feel more bless and thankful.Everything happens for a reason,and i think this is the reason why i am schooling no more.
Imagine,my childhood career.Since 7 years old.Now 13 years later.
Will hold to my mum countless non-stop USEFUL advise.Thanks mama.I really need it.Insya-allah i will hold on to it.With the start of this job,i can see my future more clearly now.No more blurry visions.
Finally,an objective in live.I feel more like an adult.(Cheyy...HAHA!)
My future is slowly shaping.Insya-allah.God willing.
***
So,its been almost 3 weeks.Alhamdulillah,the people there were friendly.And the kids!How can i not stop talking about them.My babies.My daughters.My sons.As much tantrum they can throw,at the end of the day,they were the reason for the smiles on my face.
My favourite boy:Daney
My favourite girl:Dina,-the twins(Sakeena,Sofeeyah)
Feeling bad for having favourites but they were among the cutest of the cutest!
***
Been sick for 4 days straight.Half day yesterday and MC today.
No voice coming out for this few days.Constant dry cough which results in pain in my lower abdomen and chest.And this have drain the energy out of me.
***
Regardless,tomorrow will be attending work.Cause there will be a fire evacuation exercise.
Can't wait to see the reaction of the kids tomorrow when the fire drill alarm went off.

That's all for today's post.:)
Giving my love out to all of you.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....