Monday 25 June 2012

Just a random thought

Just a random thought

                                        

Have you ever feel that your thoughts on a certain issues is useless.Constant debates that end up with you losing, though it is correct (and i am not just saying this to conclude that i am correct).Debates that end up with me having to raise up my voice or debates that ends up with me having to just let the person know that he/she wins the debate just for the sake to make him/her happy or satisfied.
I feel so useless sometimes.I feel that all my thoughts are gone unappreciated.It sometimes sort of lower down my self esteem and me feel that all this while,well i am just useless.And i know i am not because i believe that Allah s.w.t create everyone to be useful.
I am not writing this just to say that "ohhh...i am a better muslim and you better follow this or else you will be burn in hell fire...etc..."
I will not say anything unless i have a fact to support me.Unless i have something to support my statement.
Why can't some people just understand this.I feel like they are denying what i have just said just to make them feel better.And i am saying this not to offend anyone but just because i have been keeping it deep inside and it have been eating me up.
Just so you know,you know who you are,community changes.And they lack of understanding of some things.Just simple things that we as a muslim need to know.I,myself, am not a perfect muslim.But i seriously HATE it..did i need to emphasize more?HATE it when people use the term,oh my uncle is an ustaz and he is doing this and this...and what he do MUST be correct just because he/she is an ustaz and ustazah.Or use any other term just to prove his statement is correct.
I am tired.I am tired of all this.Must we follow everything that people do.Like "oh,you jump,i jump".I have my own way of life and i am sure you have your own way of life.I just don't know how to explain this to you.
Sometimes i feel like you make me feel like a 'kuno' person.Because wanting to follow something that is wajib.And you disagree.And saying things that maybe without you realisng hurt me.Hurt me very deep,deep inside.Only Allah knows how i feel.I feel like i am in an never ending war without you.Can't you just for once agree to what i have said.
Sebab rezeki,bukan kita yang tentukan even though we both work to support ourselves in this expensive country.I just don't know what to say.I want to give up.
But something inside me just keep pushing me on and i don't know why.
Oh may Allah help us both.
Amiin.Ya rabbal-alamin.


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....