Friday 4 July 2008

okay..todaes i am super duper happy!!!i have just bought a new bag using my own money.the bag cost $15 and it is worth it...i was like grinning the whole time as i have been eyeing that bag for a long time...skip that part...at popular just now i saw seri wahyuni jais with her daughter...hahax!!!

and i am a witness to a fight which happen in front of bossini i think between two people.wow!!!did they create a scene..everybody was like stopping in the middle of their track and stop to watch it like a free show.and because of them i almost bump into strangers.as i am,too a kaypoh..hahax!!i watch for a while and let it off my mind....

went to the library to return books.i found this terrific hair mag.i put one of the mag that i was holding on the shelf(cause i was holding 5 mag) and unluckyly, a lady with black shades came and took it before i could even lay my hands on it.this type of people makes me irritated.but i forgot about it soon after.usual me....hehes:)

though my cursor is still creating problem,i couldn't resist laying my hands on the keyboard nor i could stop myself from switching on the computer....

i've been thinking of dying my hair again at the end of the year...my hair colour had fade.so note to self:use shampoo specially for coloured hair.i can't wait to dye my hair in frapuccino/cappucino whatever colour it is...and i want to cut my hair like katie holmes!!!she is my hair icon...

kaes...dadas for now...byez...much love and kisses to y'all!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....