Monday 28 July 2008

okay.today is a bad day seriously.my head was thumping when i wake up,my legs are aching,and i feel totally restless today.yesterday i have been doing maths practice like mad.more formulas are being glued to my brain that will be remembered for the rest of my life.i hope i pass this time round cause i have put 101% effort.o's are just a few months away.i am not as nervous on taking the exam,it is the PLACE THAT i am going to take the exam in that makes me nervous..understood?i am going to take it at si ling secondary school.urrghh!!!i want marsiling sec my former school but got si ling instead.talking about my former school,i have yet to collect my certificate.sholud have taken it last tuesday but lazy...hehes:)

i got one exciting news.i actually won a lucky draw price.and the prize is a ...Book...haix...thought it might be mp3 or ipod.hehes:)must collect the price together with colouring contest prize that my small siblings won.

okaes.regarding yesterday cinta fitri.it was nerve recking and my palm was sweaty and my heart is thumping so fast that can make it jump out of my mouth.farrel was being stabbed while trying to save abel,pak hadinoto daughter,which is also his friend.fitri was crying when she knows it.but before she knows about it,she was busy preparing meals for farrel and can't wait for her husband arrival after work.so pity of her.boy,was that episode interesting..but farrel didn't die.i think.the hospital has runs out of AB- blood which is farrel blood group.none of them at the hospital ahve that blood so the doctor said that one of their family members must come and donate the blood.fitri want and do not want must inform farrel's family.luckily her in-laws have farrel blood group and farrel's dad will be donating his.farrel's mum fainted upon hearing the news...

thats all i have to say.am deciding whether i should change the blogskins.hmm.....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....