Wednesday 2 July 2008

seriously my cursor sucks!!!had not been working properly...been wanting to update my blog but since i had a hard time scrolling i guess i am going to postpone my posting...tomorrow sabrinais coming over...anyway i saw this bag at the bazaar for $15...i have $10 with me which means that i am $5 short...will ask my mum to cut off my allowance next week by $5...hope the bag is till there ,or the bazaar AND the bag is still there so i can buy them buy thursday....next on my wishlist is new clothes...or..urmmm...pink aviator shades or....new SHOES??I have been hook on pink lately...pink slippers,pink bag,pink rings...hahax!!though my fav colour is purple i think that i favour pink more....hahax!!!anyways my dad's parking receipt is lost...i think i had drop it when i take a file out of my bag...luckily it is just the receipt...not the coupon or i will be dead....

thats all for todaes....feel like smashing the cursor right now...going to do late night study..AGAIN!!so i can pass my maths,science and poa...i want to go to ngee ann POLY!!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....