Thursday 2 October 2008

Be not the first by whom the new are tried,
Nor yet the last to lay the old aside.
Alexander Pope (1688 - 1744), An Essay on Criticism, 1711


back after 1 night at johor.am dead beat as i reac home at about close to 11pm....haix...change clothes and then bunk in...my eyes are like so sleepy..cannot the tahan..hehes:)i wake up early just to watch cinta fitri...luckily there is an encore telecast...or else i will be so devastated.

so the night was spent not at my village but at my aunt house.her house was so big..my legs were aching climbing up and down the stairs...my mum were complaining all day..hahax!!so the night spent at m'sia is fun.i like the environment celebrating hari raya at m'sia...so while hari raya-ing at my village i saw my cute little cousins..will post the pic for you to see..hehes:)they were super duper cute and they get along with people...i was like squeezing their hands are kissing their chubby cheeks...hehes:)

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....