Friday 17 October 2008

"Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you."
Source Unknown
Submitted by Terrise


so here goes after i have been disappearing.my mum actually BANNED me from switching on the computer..am so devastated.by the way my science practical yesterday was okay i guess just hope for the best.the pape was quite managable i can say..better than last year where i have not had a clue what to do...i already do what i supposed to do and i just write what i saw and write the observations for chemistry and physics...

so i meet a LOT of people...i meet the last year bunch.it is the sec 5 bunch from marsiling secondary...and i saw my long lost ex-primary school classmate whom used to live on my block and used to be my crush...hehes:)he was so different.with the golden hair he was with a girl.quite pretty i must say...

and guess who invigilate my science practical?it is my last year maths teacher..i was like GOSH!!!!at first i don't notice her..but later as i am busy doing experiment i heard her voice and i was like WHAT!!!!two teachers from my ex-school invigilate my class...

i'm putting 101% percent effort this year.have been burning midnight oil everyday and my mum is still not satisfy...urrghh...

and my mum has banned me too from watching cinta fitri at SCTV channel..she is so the dengki...:(

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....