Sunday 5 October 2008

If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)


so yesterday i go hari raya outing to two houses after maghrib...it was tiring...firstly i went to my sis friend house together with the family as they invite us...liyana's mum is very friendly...talk a lot..but i enjoy every single one of her stories..laughing all the way non-stop..there were so many kueh at and every single one of them is delicious though i can't manage to eat all of them.after that go to my mum friend's house.she cook mee goreng which is coincidentally is my fav food..watch bujak lapok...the old time fav...i was puzzled by how though the drama had been played many times we still never get tired of watching it...we will still laugh at the same old jokes...hmmm..:)guess what time we get home?at about 12am..i was dead beat and my eyes were suoer droppy and i kept yawning...by the way had finished playing pirates of the carribean at psp...so fun...:)camwhore a lot during the outing will upload the pictures...

for today's plan we will be going to my cousin's house on my dad side.i think 2 houses too like yesterday...and today shakeela have an open house so i'm hoping that i go to her house today though i will be busy..will try to make time for my darling...hehes:)(her guy don't like her and me calling each other darling..hehes:))and liyana's family will be coming over though it is not confirm...i hope they come...

am watching cinta fitri just now..woke up at 7 plus just to watch cinta fitri at 8 am...it was worth it...will do anything for cinta fitri sake....camwhore with farrel..hehes:)u will know what i mean when i upload the pic later....btw just found another cinta fitri fan..invite her to me by friend at multiply...it was fun meeting new people who have the same interest like me...and here's the name that a fan make for fitri and farrel child for season 3.the name is filda tira..how is it?it is the combination of both fitri and farrel name...go to www.fitrifarrel.multiply.com if you are truly a CF Fan...though we mainly talk about shireen and wisnu...:)

thats all for today...adios amigos:)

♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....