Friday 23 January 2009

I'm alone with my two small siblings...my mum and sis went shopping..without ME!!!cause my sis have to find school bag...so right now,am watching teuku wisnu at my videos in multiply...OMG!!!!HE'S SO CUTE!!!!LOVE HIM TO DEATH!!skipping the subject...

am now dreading and waiting for the result on which school i have been posted too...i have a terrible dream last night...which is sort of funny too which send my sis laughing her head off...my first choice is republic under business informatcis course...it is a new course and am hoping and crossing my fingers and praying that i will get through it....

it have been a week since i quit working at watsons...it is such a bore staying at home...but it is also fun cause i am not attached on doing something that i dread everyday...so yeaterday,bought some books and stationery at popular in ssc...my sister bought the twilight edition book 3 title eclipse..while i bought change of heart by jodi picoult...now i regret buying that book cause i SO SO SO want to buy book by susan elizabeth phillips title match me if you can and dream a little dream of me...the book can be an addictive read...it is a romance comedy...i am SO in LOVE with cal bonner the lead character...wish i have a guy like him...
so before going to popular bookstore,actually went to spectacle hut and bought new spectacles which will only be ready on the 29th of jan..one for me and one for my sis...plus i also bought contact lenses...purple and green...am so want the blue one but my mum and sis obliged...uurrghhh!!!

my favourite moment of the day is at 6 and 9.00pm..cause firstly there will be my favourite korean drama which have been telecast for the THIRD TIME on channel U....the title is goong...the lead characterS is so DAMN HOT TOO!!!secondly my favourite EVER EVER EVER INDONESIAN drama CINTA FITRI SEASON 3 on sctv...the lead character is SUPER DUPER HOT AND GORGEOUS...!!!!i will scream everytime i see his name appear on the opening...OMG!!i think i'm going crazy....

this chinese new year,i supposedly think i am not going anywhere which is such a bore...i can die of boredom and the only thing that can keep me alive in watching goong and cf3....haiz...and now adding to the bad news the video of the cf hi-tea have gone missing...feel like crying...uurrgghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dadas for nw...have to do my zohor prayer....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....