Saturday 31 January 2009

what do you think will happen when you give a mp3 player to a 49+ year old dad?this is what happen..it will get him addicted and he will start singing to the song of sean kingston title me love non-stop and it send me laughing my heads off in silent mode which ends up with me bursting into laughter until i have to go into the room to burst my laughter out which is unfortunate because i have to go to and fro to the room to clean my contact lenses and god know how i feel..i have to cover my mouth and bit my lips everytime i past the living room..

my dad can be such a blur sometimes but he is cute..my mum have taught him countless times on how to use the cable tv control on both the telly and the cable box but he just can't seem to get it right..hehes:)

right now,i think i am being paranoid..i get anxious for a reason which i can't post here..but to get the record straight i think i should control my feelings and stop hoping for something that MIGHT not happen...but i'm still hoping...

skipping the subject..i got the jae result yesterday on the 30th of jan...i was sleeping soundly when suddenly my sis charge into my room and inform me that the jae result have been out cause she already receive her result...and she asked me to chech the phone...i was wide awake at that point and was practically shivering not knowing what i will see...i'm so happy i got posted to the school that i wanted which is rp and i chose it because:
it is just a few bus-stop away from my home.
but the minus point is i dont get chosen for my first choice...but i accept what god have decide for me and maybe it is for the best...
can't wait to get my own laptop...i SO want a pink one and the only one that i can think of and in love is right now is the pink vaio CS...i already read thorugh the description and the functions and the programs that is installed and for now i am satisfied...

my sis got her first choice which is nanyang jc...my dad bring her to tour around the school on the afternoon....after arriving home,she said that it had a good fengshui and is on top of a hill and it have a good and peaceful ambience...i asked her if it is haunted peaceful or peaceful PEACEFUL and she said its the second one...hehes:)she already buy a bag...which is of a nike brand and she is now browsing for shoes with her friends....

thats all for now...am off to watch tv on my favourite channel EVER in the whole wide world..aniwaes my sis just reached home and her face is all red and sunburnt after picnic-ing at sentosa with her friends...serve her right...ahax!!off now...and i think i just found what i wanted most in my LIFE!all happy for now...hope it will last...cause i just cried after watching split ends on the part where they have to say goodbyes to each other...luckily my parents is not home...or they will think i am retarded...adios amigos...love ya...kisses and huggies...muah!

ps:and i just cut my bangs for 3 bugs!am considering on higlighting and colouring my hair...hmmm....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....