Saturday 31 October 2009

♥chose to love and be loved♥


A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart


Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


I'm in loved with the guy whose name starts with the letter H and ends with letter Q.
Emotional roller coaster is what i'm having this week.
Skejap ketawa...skejap nanges...It's depressing lah.....But i know i always have my friends to cheer  me up.....walaupon sekejap but....it make me happy.....
Aniwaes...On a happy note...school have been fun....Especially on Thursday.....
Tong sampah day!!!!=) hehe......it also means photo taking day.....best!!!despite the stress.....potong saner sini....LoL=p
UT 1 is just around the corner...blom blajar...haiissh.......especially physics and maths....sian leh.....susah dier mintak ampon......
And i bump into my ex maths faci....Still adorable as ever.....=)
Below are some of the pictures taken:



Officially....in need of a holiday...i can't stop thinking of him.
K dah.

teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....