Monday 21 December 2009

♥Just miss it♥



AnnyeongHaseyo!!!!=) 
Heya...Just saw an indian death ceremony at the opposite block.
Heard wailing from a pitiful lady....It makes me think of how will i feel if i were in her position or even worse,if i were the one who was dead and my spirit saw my beloved crying and wailing....
This sort of open up my eyes and make me treasure those around me more even though they don't treasure us as much.
And the trip to SSCentre was O.K....bought 2 books at popular which will be sort of my best friend during this 3 weeks holiday which is just left with 2 weeks.
Cuzzie brings her BF along which makes me sort of...you know...weird.....maybe....donnoe lah...just normal envy feeling maybe....cause was hoping to chit chat with her since the last hari rayer haji celebration....
Nonetheless.....I am happy SINGLE.....at least i think i am....
But like i say to Keela...there's still a long journey ahead of us.....
So...ya.... I just miss falling in love maybe......
That's the end of it.
Annyeong!!!!!


 


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....