Tuesday 1 December 2009

♥update..update...UPDATED!!!!♥


A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart

As promise,the photos at sentosa with the babes.....
That Saturday was a blast...Best teramat sangat....Heeee=) I wanna go again with you girls!!!!
And the one LADY that i would like to thank to is.....jeng jeng jeng.....ZURA!!!thanks for suggesting the outing for us girls.....Though the weather sort of spoil the outing....It was all worth it.....
To zura and cipi...insya-allah if my mum let me go Johor,i wil go with you and the rest okaes.......=)
Besides that,Hari Raya AidilAdha was gerek....A lot of "stuffing food into our mouth" session...The mak2 one corner....The father2 on their own sits,the little kiddos playing hide n seek,the anak dara's gossiping and eating,the bujang's telantar kat lantai sleeping.....typical hari raya haji moments at nenek's house....
Atok's mee hoon goreng was a hot seller followed by mama's lontong and sambal udang....heee=)Food was all over the place...And mama can't stop worrying about her serunding which was a first attempt......
And on that faithful day also...i was being 'molest' by a friendly auntie....LoL=p Nadia and Aisyah should know why...and again...I don't know that auntie......Seriously.....She was touching my butt!!!!
   Anyways...I'm gone.

 



K dah.
teet....teettt......teettt........
Toodles!!=)
Te Amo=)

*nobody will ever know,especially YOU*

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....