Thursday 31 December 2009

♥Saehae Bock Mani ba deu sei yo!♥





AnnyeongHaseyo!!!!=) 
SAEHAE BOCK MANI BA DEU SEI YO!!!!!!
Hehe....Can't get this korean language craze out of me........Happy Advanced 2010!!!!=)
Well  i can't wait to start a new year....am all set to set a bunch of new HAPPY memories.....Going to stash away all the bad memories away and keep the good bunch of 2009 such as:
(1)Having NURAZURA & AISHAH as my bestie in RP.
(2)Getting to know A'LIAH
(3)Falling in love in one of 2 relationships.Pandai2 teka lah ehk yg maner satu.....
(4)The arrival of 3 new family members on my mum  side with one of them a set of twins plus 2 more coming soon........tambah ank sedare aku.......very the happy you know.....heeee......
New Year Resolutions:
(1)To accomplish at least half of the resolutions.
(2)To be closer to god
(3)Save money
(4)Keep my bedroom clean....though my sister doubt it....
(5)Learn Korean
(6)Be a good daughter to my parents
.and the list goes on.
***
Skipping that......Even though this new year celebration will be like any other years.....(Tengok fireworks at tv jek.....Terpekik terlolong.....No life kaper.)
Tom will be having a mini celebration with  besties at her house.Going to cook spagetthi,karaok and cry out balls watching dvd's and also will be doing some heart to heart talk........
And like the above Picture,i will super super duper make sure that....
I WILL ROCK MY 2010
 I swear it will be nothing like 2009.......
One thing will remains the same:
NaDDy LOves YoU!!!!!!!!=)

Annyeong!!!!!




 


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....