Sunday 17 January 2010

♥*Ten miles from town and I just broke down*♥


AnnyeongHaseyo!!!!=)  

My korean lesson tak menjadi....Been superlazy lately....pms....Understooded my dear?
Haiyoo.....I missed  listening to 96.3....8-10pm.....I want to update my lappy with the latest korean songs!!!!Tak habes2 ngar lagu 4minute lah...2NE1 lah....BEG lah....haiyyooo.....
***
Skipping that....Sleepover at sab's house was superb....it was a suprise visit to my 'anak'.....hehe=p
Her katil was so the comfy you know.....I can sleep there all day and go into coma.....Got to count the shooting star and stare at the bright blue sky yesterday....I want to go to ur house again!!!!
Unfortunately....i sort of ngigau....Hear kak siti alarm clock at 5 am....and i thought it was my phone....and i was like cursing under my breath while pressing on the non-existence button which i usually does at home....
It was the joke of the day......-.-"
Woke up super early.....7 plus.....Ngantok bangets.....Those who knows me well will know that i am NOT a morning person....Pagi2 makan nasi goreng...drink milo and karaok using sabbie's boyfie X box......best2....high score per....Rezeki bgn pagi....haha=p

So,end my day today helping her cute sister do homework....Wanted to wait till she reached home from work....But mama call asking to go home....Furthermore....i start missing my mama already....boohooo....
I tell you one thing.....I can gain 3 kg ah if i stay at sab's house....kerja makan jek.....hehe=p i like i like.....
Gave kak siti and ela my FAMOUS de'amor kiss...hehe=) 
And my rambot yg kusut is not longer kusut thanx to....Ela and Kak Siti!!I love you....haha=D
Went home showing off to mama my now straight hair.......
And...my room is in a mess....Mum used my room to campak some of the things inside the store since she was cleaning the store room....Saket jantong jap....... 
-My closing ceremony qoute-
*There is many fishes in the sea,but i still want THAT fish.*

Oklah....Naddy signing out.....
Annyeong!!!!!


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....