Thursday 21 January 2010

♥you are saudade♥




AnnyeongHaseyo!!!!=)   
Cantek tak!!!Cantekk tak!!!!Black and white pictures is on my list.=p
.Open your eyes....The truth is out there.
Formal attire tomorrow.G2000 is having sale.Bagos.I want that blazer i saw yesterday mama.=)
White long sleeve shirt,black pants,patent heel shoes,mama's charles&keith bag...and i am set to go....=D
I'm a business women besok...don't play2 aites....I'll bite you then you know....=p
***
Kak Uda's daughter name is L........i also donnoe....berbelit2 lidah i you know nk sebot my anak sedare nyer namer.....will be visiting them either today or tom......yyyeehhhaaaaa!!!!=)
interruption:
MY LIPS BLEED AGAIN!!!skrang!!!saket!!!=( it taste of blood...EEwww......
K dah...back to story....hehe....
Both the mother and baby is sihat alhamdullilah.....
***
My year 2 module is confirm.5 days again.Failed my science for sem 1.
Macam maner tak fail.The facilitator keep giving me F.I knowlah F is my favourite alphabet...but no F for any of the module can?....Even my cuzzie knows her.She gives me tips on how not to get an F from that teacher who likes to give F to her students.Reminds me of fairly god parent cartoon show...timmy's  teacher.F all the way.
***
Now,i know how irritated my sis and mama were when i keep asking them to guess every single thing that i am saying.Like,"mama,adk teka apa ending dier?menyampah ser tengok..."
and they will be like "mls lah nak teka,bilang jek"
"alah!!!teka jek lah..." then they will give me the irritated face and from there i will tell them what happen.
Met a person yg samer perangai mcm aku....Haiiyoo...irritating you know.....
And my sis ketawa mcm nak rak......when i said
"ADK!!!!!baru ku tau betapa irritating nyer org biler org suroh adek teka benda"
"haha=p padan muka....baru kakak tau aper yg adk raser!!!"
and we are laughing terbahak2 over this the whole day......
***
BBQ!!!BBQ!!!BBQ!!!!teeeeheeee=D
***
i think,i raser....hmmmm......am i?maybe? if yes bagos......if not.....hmmm......
***
I know my post might be merepek.....Layankan jek lah kaes.....=p
Oklah....Naddy signing out.....
Annyeong!!!!!


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....