Wednesday 27 January 2010

♥There were sounds in my head,whispering...don't let go♥



AnnyeongHaseyo!!!!=)   

Yesterday...was not good.
I apologise.
I'm on my dangerous mode again.
Dengar lagu yang pedih2....
Mum saw my facebook status and ask kenaper KaK?
I feel like crying and hugging her.
She read my sms.
Started asking question...and i was like "uh-huh".
After which i went to bathe,when i realize she must have notice the contact name that i had given that particular person.
Right now,i just want somebody to sit beside me,listen to everything that i say,keep their mouth shut....agree on everything that i say even though its wrong....and hug me.
I don't need people telling me you should do this,do that.I mean..ya..i deserve someone better.
But....haiiyyoo....i still can't accept the fact.I still can't put the past behind me.
God...I feel shitty these days. 
Oklah....Naddy signing out.....
Annyeong!!!!!


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....