Wednesday 25 August 2010

♥Ana uhhibuki♥


.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
Oh today was oh so 'good'.
Spent hours in the bathroom singing "namun jangan engkau lupa" and "majulah singapura".
Yes.It was that painful.
I wonder how labour would be like for me in the future.Would i be singing "majulah singapura" too to avoid the pain.?
I think i would prefer my husband to bring dozens of cleanse water that have been read with quranic verse.Lagi mujarab.Insya-allah.
***
Have difficulties sleeping yesterday...slept at almost 3am.Woke up at 12.45pm.
Still in denial that i woke up that late.
***
Ramadhan this year have been great.Alhamdullilah.
Firstly:Spiritually...
All thanks to my mum,have start watching ceramah.I never realise how informative and great it was.
I learn a lot of thing.And one of them was about love.
I now learn that love is not just about loving.There is more to love than just love itself.
I learn how to Love Allah first before others.And with that,i have found this peace within myself that i have been searching all this while.All those insecurities.I'm learning how to cope with it.I learn how to love with all my heart in a different kind of way.I just wish that this love that i am going to give to this particular person will be accepted by HIM.If it's not meant to be,then it's not meant to be.I'm not going to be like those old times where i would cry and be in a depression mode for what i feel for the rest of my life.
What accompany my love for him is doa.Doa that he will be there to accompany me not only till death.But also during afterlife.
Doa that he will be happy even if he is planning his future without me in it.Haha...
Insya-allah.Amiinnn~~
And i'm saying this bukan nak minta simpati eh....:)
 Secondly:Relationships with mum have been better.Spending time and disturbing her more in the kitchen.And with that,i have learn to cook quite a few dishes.
Thirdly:Dad have been quite a help.Helping mum to wash the dishes.Awww...so the manis.Nak aku carik laki macam gitu.
Like research shows:Women tend to choose someone who is more or less the same like her father.
101% true.At least it was...to me.Only one thing that  i wish to change about him was for him to show his love more and not just keep it to himself.
Other than that,one thing i love most about him,is his agama wise.That's the NUMBER 1 thing.I miss those days when we pray together and he become the imam.
Oh how i love him,only god knows.
***
Just have a chat with sis yesterday about how BORING i was.And when i mention about it,she already know where i was heading.Tsk.Am i that predictable...I guess so...after spending 18 years with me.
***
Okay dah.
 Bye.
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....