Sunday 1 August 2010

♥CUPCAKES,I should call you Mr Cuppycakes♥

.Bismillahirahmanirahim.

Annyeong Haseyo people.....:)    
Sunday.S-U-N-D-A-Y.It just had to be Sunday.
Should be off to JB today,but it just had to be cancelled.For the third time which kind of piss me off,but maybe it was just God way of showing.."Its not the perfect time to go there" yet.
Nonetheless,last week of school as of tomorrow.Grinning from ear to ear.Y-A-Y!!After 15 torturing and stressful weeks,i hope next semester will be a better one and not to mention 3-4 weeks of holiday.
***
Ramadhan Al-Mubarak is around the corner.And all people could mention about,was Hari Raya.Puasa belom,dah cakap pasal hari raya.Tsk3....
Ramadhan=Waking up 5 am in the morning=Terawih prayers with sis,mum and my friend Shakeela=Henna tattoo on hand.
Oh so good.Few more days...Lesser than 2 weeks to be exact..Hopefully it will be a fruitful one.
***
By the way,Saturday was good.Went to the gym with love and bff.Oh i so miss both of them pretty much that i feel like pinching their noses and giving them my favourite bear hugs.:D
So,went there with the aim of flatting my oh so BUN-cit stomach.Love was looking hot&sexy with those shorts on...HAHA...
Saw my cousin there.He don't even recognise me.Tsk.-.- Want to approach but was having second thoughts,cause at second glance he looks like a chinese.Till now,he have yet to accept my request at FB.
***
Lately having cravings of all sorts.Mcm orang mengandong.I know.Craving for stuff like chocolates and soups.
Oh cupcakes and cookies,let me bake you this coming august alright.With love,peaNad.:)
That's all that i could think of for the moment.Should be updating more often.Give me topics to talk about.
I need i-n-s-p-i-r-a-t-i-o-n-s.
I want my mushroom soup.And Raihan songs is on my playlist for quite a while now.
Ok bye.
Toodles.:D
 Annyeong!!!!!!
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....